, we are innovating the financial world with talented individuals who share our passion to change the status quo of the banking system. Our culture is innovative, diverse and dynamic. At our offices in Berlin and Milan, we work everyday to build cutting-edge technologies in the API world in an inclusive environment in which everyone can do their best work.
We are looking for talents to join our tech team in Berlin, bringing fresh new ideas and perspectives into our company DNA. We are growing fast and we want you to be part of our journey, every step of the way. Within a structured growth path and support-net, we help you develop your career and leave a mark in the FinTech space.About the role:
we are dedicated to bring the most effective approaches and technologies to the banking system, and for doing so, we do need the best talents around. So, if you’re a senior developer with a great track record of success, tremendous passion for "moving the needle”, have strong interpersonal skills and prior experience in fintech – we’re looking for you! You would be joining a flexible and dynamic team and your role will include:
- gathering business requirements from internal and external stakeholders
- end-to-end software engineering in an Agile environment
- working with databases and management of massive amounts of data
- and the most important - measurement of your impact and bring your own product ideas to life
We are looking for smart, motivated and unique talents, willing to aim higher and able to work in an agile and energetic startup environment. Ideally, you'll have:
- at least 7 years of relevant professional experience
- for back-end, experience in Python (web frameworks Flask and Django) or C# .
- knowledge in cloud based programming (preferably on MS Azure)
- experience in REST APIs, Serverless functions
- experience in Databases (PostgreSQL Server preferred)
- knowledge in DevOps and Git
- knowledge in use of containers (preferably Docker) is a plus
- knowledge in financial services industry such as Banking and FinTech is a plus
- excellent compensation
- a career path that allows you to take yourself to the next level
- annual training budget to help you grow and develop
- flexible working arrangements for a great work-life balance
- BVG reimbursement
- Hybrid policy
- a full-serviced and beautiful office in Mitte - Berlin
- an amazing work culture!