Zobility, an RGBSI brand, is proud to be the primary partner to top companies in the mobility, high-technology, automotive, aerospace & defense, media & entertainment, energy, and finance industries. As a result of our clients' continued growth, we are looking for energetic, personable professionals to partner with these leading companies.
- The MIS is designed to support users with data analysis for program decision making and contract life cycle activities.
- The MIS Software Developer will have experience developing MIS code.
- The ability to listen with empathy and seek to understand the perspective of others is one of the keys to success within our Agile teams.
- Individuals who love to learn and seek new challenges are highly valued. This position is based in Orlando, FL.
- The ability to work on-site bi-weekly is required; however, remote work will be considered for the right candidates.
- The MIS Software Developer is responsible for developing software to support the GMTS MIS.
- The MIS Software Developer builds, expands and maintains our automated build and testing processes.
- The candidate utilizes our tool set which includes Angular, .Net, C#, WebAPI, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- The MIS Software Developer mentors less experienced engineers and contributes to maturing and improving our processes and products.
- Adherence to coding standards and best practices and configuration management of all code is required for this position.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in Software Development or other related engineering experience.
- Ability to research, analyze, and optimize code to meet performance requirements.
- Experience with Object Oriented Design, Analysis, and Development.
- Experience and/or familiarity with SQL Server.
- Experience and/or familiarity with GIT.
- Must be a US Citizen with ability to obtain a DoD Secret level clearance.
- Good communication and teaming skills demonstrated by experience working within Agile or DevOps SW development teams.
- DevOps - CI/CD experience.
- IIS deployment experience.
- UML Class Diagraming experience.
- Experience with DoD development process.
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Math, or another related field.
- RAPID GLOBAL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS, INC. ( "RGBSI) is subject to mandatory federal COVID-19 vaccination requirements. As a result, all applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (meaning at least two-weeks have passed since receiving the final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine) in order to be able to commence employment with RGBSI, unless the individual is exempt from these requirements due to a medical reason or sincerely held religious belief and a reasonable accommodation is available. Applicants who believe they are exempt from these vaccination requirements should notify RGBSI as soon as possible in order to determine whether a reasonable accommodation is available.
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, 401k, short-term disability, AD&D, tuition reimbursement, and more. If you take pride in your work and are committed to personal and professional success, let's talk. Please visit www.zobility.com to learn more.
Zobility is RGBSI's workforce management and staffing division. RGBSI is a multi-national corporation headquartered in Troy, MI with branches throughout the USA, Canada, Germany, and India.