Our client is seeking an eager Junior Software Engineer to join the Digital Tool & Automation team. This team is responsible for building out and developing a UI portal to share innovative ideas on how the organization can present & showcase metrics/data to their stakeholders and users.
- Bachelors or Associates degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 2+ year of hands on software development experience.
- Experience working with RESTful web services.
- Understanding of Big Data technologies
- You will lead in the design, development, deployment, and support of software to create business value. You will provide expertise in software development lifecycle phases from concept and design to testing and deployment. You will support applications in production.
- Implement software in the Services ecosystem, using open-source solutions with a focus on customer experience, sophistication, and scale.
- Continuously work to improve through pair programming and pull request reviews.
- Implement design patterns to enhance our highly scalable web application.
- Contribute to the design of our full system architecture.
- Engage in continuous improvement projects within the team and mentor other engineers.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.