TeamViewer is a leading global technology company that provides a cutting-edge platform to remotely access, control and support devices of any kind. Our software solutions empower our users and customers to bridge distances and digitalize their processes through seamless connectivity.
The drive to keep on pushing boundaries is part of our DNA: TeamViewer proactively shapes digital transformation and continuously innovates in the fields of Augmented Reality, Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence.
With over 1.400 employees from more than 80 nationalities in 20+ locations worldwide, TeamViewer is a truly diverse and global company. We believe that bringing together people from different backgrounds and experiences leads to better, more innovative solutions. We offer an open and dynamic work environment where employees are enabled to learn, grow and make an impact.
So don’t wait – join the winning team and help us shape the future of remote connectivity.Job Description
Join our company as a (Senior) Software Engineer (m/f/d) with focus on Security in our agile team to design, develop and implement security controls and features for the TeamViewer product line and its supporting infrastructure components.
- Work together with other development teams to engineer new features to improve existing security concepts
- Ensure the optimum use of security-related technologies based on your comprehensive understanding and evaluation of current security trends
- Design, develop and maintain respective technical solutions to address abuse in TeamViewer products
- Act as a consultant towards other product and development teams to ensure that their designs and solutions are aligned with the security strategy
- Conduct periodic secure coding training sessions with local developers
- Degree in computer science or security or equivalent working experience
- Ideally have 3+ years professional experience in a similar position, specifically focused on security issues
- Excellent knowledge of the C++ programming language and at least a basic understanding of other programming languages such as Java, C# or Go
- Good foundation in web architectures as well as scalable distributed systems
- Experience in implementing encryption, cryptography, software security and authentication, both in the field of software development and the design of network protocols.
- Passion about finding secure, innovative and user-friendly solutions for highly complex problems
- Experience in mentoring, consulting, and guiding other developers and teams of developers in building secure solutions
- Fluency in English is mandatory, further languages such as German are a plus
- Experience and interest in working in distributed teams
- Onsite Onboarding in our HQ office for an optimal start
- Great compensation and benefits packages including company achievement bonus and stock-based options, regular salary reviews
- Premiums for the private pension plan (BAV) up to the maximum amount are topped up by TeamViewer
- Public transport friendly offices
- Option to lease an e-bike or use one of electric cars
- Special terms for local gyms
- Access to Corporate Benefits platform with many discounts
- Regular Team events and company-wide celebrations
- Open door policy, no dress code rules, frequent all Hands and Leadership Lunches
- Hybrid and Flexible work time with up to 50% home office
- Work From Abroad Program allowing up to 40 days of work outside your contracting country
- We celebrate diversity as one of core values, join and drive one of the c-a-r-e initiatives together with us!
TeamViewer is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone feels welcome and supported. We C-A-R-E and understand that our diverse, values-driven culture makes us stronger. As we continue to grow as a company, we also focus on enabling our employees to grow both personally and professionally. We are proud to have an open and embracing workplace environment that will empower you to be your best no matter your gender, civil or family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, education level, or race.