Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
Our German team works closely with our other locations in Switzerland and Manila and is mainly responsible for Output, Access Security and Framework related topics. Other tasks in our team include Release Upgrade, Code Auditing, End of Period Batch Processing and Interfaces to Third Party Software.
- Analyse clients’ business requirements, propose and implement technical solutions in Avaloq environment
- Understand Avaloq data, Kernel Layer Business Objects, workflow and rules
- Parameterize and test new functionalities through Avaloq Scripting
- Present technical solutions in line with clients' needs, data architecture, existing application code and security principles
What you need
- Solid practical experience of the full development life cycle, including parameterization activities using Avaloq Script, ICE, Toad, SQL or PL-SQL
- Practical experience in Avaloq Reporting, Object Modelling and Output Management
- Experience in managing Third Party Supplier and/or Outsourcing Providers
You will get extra points for the following
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Avaloq technical business analyst
- Knowledge on Technical Application Security
Now Let's Talk About Perks And Compensation
We have a hybrid work week model, giving colleagues flexibility in how they work, as well as ensuring we create our unique Avaloq culture in our office locations. Our base salaries are competitive and you can be recognised for outstanding effort with an extraordinary achievement reward – the pinnacle of recognition. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its colleagues by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
At Avaloq we embrace diversity, we embrace difference. We are whole-heartedly committed to equal employment opportunities and we foster an inclusive culture where everyone’s' contributions are valued and their voices are listened to. We hire, compensate and promote regardless of origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other fascinating characteristics that make us different. Please note that our job descriptions are intended to be written in an inclusive and gender neutral language.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online, preferably with pdf documents.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.