Annual Salary: $135,000 - $275,000 (depends on experience level)
Up to 20% 401k contribution (no matching required)
Build Something to Be Proud Of.
Captivation Software has built a reputation on providing customers exactly what is needed in a timely manner. Our team of engineers take pride in what they develop and constantly innovate to provide the best solution. Captivation has an immediate need for a Software Engineer. Responsibilities may include developing and improving custom Splunk dashboards to meet evolving mission requirements (in accordance with Section 508 accessibility requirements and best practices) and configuring Splunk ingest / modifying GUIs to support future Splunk versions.
- This position is not authorized for telework.*
- Must currently hold a Top Secret / SCI U.S. Government security clearance w/ a Favorable Polygraph, therefore all candidates must be a U.S. citizen.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. At least four (4) years of SWE experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- Shall have familiarity with software development/engineering such as requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, or problem diagnosis/resolution.
- Shall have familiarity with developing software for Microsoft Windows (XP or newer), or UNIX/Linux/Centos family of operating systems.
- Shall have familiarity with software integration and software testing.
- Shall understand technical writing and have familiarity with technical documents in support of a software development project.
- Splunk Dashboard development
- Web development for Section 508 accessibility compliance
- Agile software development, Jira and Confluence
- Annual Salary: $135,000 - $275,000 (depends on experience level)
- Up to 20% 401k contribution (no matching required)
- Above market hourly rates
- $3,000 HSA Contribution
- 5 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Employee-Only Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance / Life Insurance / Short-Term & Long-Term Disability / AD&D