€60k – €75k • Equity compensation • Full time • Berlin/Hybrid/Remote
💼 Applications: send an email including your CV and LinkedIn profile to email@example.com. Any questions and feedback are also always welcome.
🤩 We are FENYX
- FENYX makes secondhand furniture the first choice. We are building Europe’s no. 1 tech-enabled platform for secondhand furniture.
- We want to put an end to overconsumption and overproduction. We care about the environment and if you have ever thought: “Why is buying secondhand furniture such a hassle?” - this is exactly what we are going for.
- We want to work with you if you are curious and want to shape the environment around you: if you like to challenge the status quo and discover something new, and most importantly, if you are a great person looking to build an even greater company.
- We are backed by Techstars, one of the world’s most recognised start-up accelerators. We count on half a dozen additional angel investors to support us wherever they can.
🔧 The position
- You will be the first tech-oriented team member, giving you limitless opportunities to build the most effective tech infrastructure from the ground up. You can create your own world!
- You will tap into the Techstars Network and draw from the experience of our mentors and investors, among them John McClelland (ex-CPO at Pitch) or Nuno Simaria (ex-CTO at HelloFresh - scaled the tech team from 5 to 650 employees).
- You will fail and learn fast. While our mission is clear, we are here to ensure that our customers love what we do. That means constantly iterating and improving (why speed matters and is fun).
- You will focus on tech, but experience a lot of different areas: talking to customers, user research, product, and design. We are an early-stage startup and there is a lot to do.
- You will help us in building a rockstar team around you and help scale the business with a focus on team connectivity and company culture.
🌍 About you
→ We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you.
- You’ve built and maintained tech products with consumer or SaaS audiences. You love to build things that scale and have experienced so in the past.
- You think entrepreneurially. Building an early-stage startup is a lot about trying, failing, iterating and ultimately learning a lot.
- You enjoy building a product from scratch. This means high involvement in the design process and understanding customer needs.
- You are curious and love learning technologies as you go. You always want to find the right tool for the job; and not only follow what you already know.
- You care about more than engineering quality. Whatever you do, needs to have business impact. You can make trade-offs between speed and quality.
- You feel most comfortable and productive in a fun and ambitious team, looking to shape the future together.
- Bonus: You have led a team of engineers in the past in a high-paced environment.