At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: We grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Create something new: As Software Developer, you work in an agile Team to create an IoT solution for e-Bike connectivity.
- Be creative: You analyze requirements for Cloud environments and develop software designs.
- Act holistically: You transfer your designs into software and are responsible for test and deployment. You ensure quality and maintainability of your software (clean code).
- Experience cooperation: You live an agile mindset with your team and customers to find outstanding digital solutions.
- Live internationally: You are part of a multicultural team and collaborate with Bosch departments all over the world.
- Personality: creative, open-minded und communicative
- Working Practice: motivated, team-oriented, using agile methods like Scrum and / or Kanban
- Experience and Knowledge: multiple years of experience with Java incl. Spring Framework (Kotlin is a plus), a good understanding of cloud technologies like AWS, Azure and / or Google, Software based on Microservice architecture / distributed systems, containerized environments (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.) and NoSQL / SQL Databases
- Languages: very good competencies in spoken and written English, German is a plus
- Education: university degree in Engineering, Informatics or a comparable qualification, as well as first working experience
What we offer:
- Flexible and mobile work: Flexible and mobile working.
- Health & Sport: Wide range of health and sports activities.
- Employee discounts: Discounts for employees.
- Room for creativity: Space for creative work.
- In-house social counseling and care services: Social counselling and intermediary service for care services.
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
You want to work remotely or part-time - we offer great opportunities for mobile working as well as different part-time models. Feel free to contact us.
Need further information about the job?
Claudia Deient (Human Resources)
+49 30 403659-145
Jacob Eberhardt (Functional Department)
+49 30 403659-298