At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
We are Bosch Digital. Our mission is to shape the digital future of Bosch together with our business divisions. We invent, code and create digital products, services and solutions that spark enthusiasm and improve quality of life. Bosch Digital is home to more than 10,000 unique and diverse talents around the world. Our agile mindset and working culture are a key driver of digital transformation at Bosch and gives both our associates and their ideas room to grow.
Take the next step with us! Find out more about our current open job positions and become part of Bosch Digital! Let us shape the digital tomorrow together:
- You can create something new, as part of an interdisciplinary project team you will be developing solutions in the area of e.g. autonomous driving, device life-cycle management or Open Source.
- You will observe and think ahead in terms of develop customer solutions with the focus on creating sustainable and profitable software components that can be re-used across different customers and domains.
- You take responsibility with willing to share your expert knowledge with the team, bring in new ideas and concepts to improve the solution development and to scale our business (following the DevOps principles).
- You will never stop learning and you are open to change and willing to get hold of new technologies to constantly enhance your own skills.
- We work in an agile and self-determined manner, with great team spirit and approachable peers.
- We use of state-of-the-art technology stack, offer modern office spaces and employee benefits.
- You have the freedom to choose: flexible working hours, working remote or on-site according to your preferences.
- We offer incentives to learn: annual training budget and opportunities to advance your personal development.
- We provide mentoring and support in career development esp. for women
- Education: You have a degree in computer science, business, media or technical informatics or a comparable education.
- Personality: You are a team player.
- Experience and Knowledge: Ideally, you have experience in setting up and operating a CI infrastructure and in using current development tools (e.g. IntelliJ, Jenkins, Maven, Git, Jira, Confluence, Docker). You are familiar with cloud technologies, maintenance and operations of cloud infrastructure (e.g. Azure, AWS). Knowledge of algorithms, data structures, AI and machine learning is beneficial.
- Languages: Fluent language skills in German and English.
Need support during your application?
Sarah Schietinger (Human Resources)
Need further information about the job?
Michael Gantert (Functional Department)
This position is available at Berlin, Immenstaad, or Ludwigsburg.