Our mission for you
Build and scale our utility front-end and energy analytics solutions
You will drive our frontend engineering efforts towards three building blocks:
- Energy management dashboard that helps our B2B customers reduce and shift expensive load peaks, buy directly from wind & solar assets and manage the energy portfolio
- Frontend view of procurement optimization engine that automatically balances the energy account on a recurring basis (prediction of energy supply, energy demand and residuals)
- Customer-facing portal of utility backend that operates energy management processes from buying & selling energy up to billing our customers
Tech stack (excerpt)
- Develop and scale the frontend of our software as a service analytics platform
- Collaborate with the backend team to ensure seamless integration of the platform
- Integrate new front-end views in collaboration with product & design
- Implement best practices for software development, testing, and deployment
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies to ensure the platform remains state-of-the-art
Who we are looking for
- Front-end: React, Vue.js, Django, GraphQL
- Back-end: Node.js, Python, Docker, Terraform, FastAPI
- You have a strong desire to be the Frontend Software Engineer of a ClimateTech startup and are aware of the ups and downs that come with it.
- Strong technical background in software engineering and design, optionally with a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Extensive experience in the development of SaaS analytics frontend with a modern tech stack.
- Proven track record of taking on heavy-duty engineering responsibilities in challenging technical environments.
- Strong skills in ideating, building, launching, and scaling software as a service tools, strong proficiency with our tech stack.
- Optional: Aspiring to lead and manage a team of engineers, with a focus on code quality and team development.
As a member of our small and agile team, you will have a significant impact on our products and services. You will be given ownership and autonomy to drive projects from start to finish, allowing you to take pride in your contributions and see the direct impact of your work.
We believe in empowering our team members to take ownership of their work and drive results. Whether it's through innovative product development or top-notch customer service, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact on our company and customers.
At our startup, you will have the opportunity to continuously learn and grow. From working with cutting-edge technologies to collaborating with experienced industry professionals, you will be challenged and supported in your personal and professional development.
We embrace remote work and offer flexible schedules to support a healthy work-life balance. Whether you prefer to work from a home office or a co-working space, you will have the freedom to work from wherever you are most productive.
At trawa, you will be part of a team that is dedicated to making a positive impact on the world. If you are driven, creative, and passionate about technology and energy, we encourage you to apply and become a part of our vision to decarbonize the industrial businesses.
trawa is a fast-growing energy start-up that is revolutionizing the way businesses procure and manage their energy consumption and costs. Our mission is to make sustainable energy accessible and affordable for every business. We are looking for top talent to join our team and work closely with trawa’s founders to setup and build key business functions