At Deta we are trying to push the limits of two critical technologies — personal and cloud computing — for developers around the world.
As part of our software engineering team, you’ll build and implement our backend APIs and libraries, and also client side tools like CLIs and SDKs.Tasks
- Help code, test, deploy, integrate, secure, scale, maintain and monitor robust and performant services
- Understand and implement technical requirements
- Assist technical leads in delivering features and maintaining services
The following profile is a just suggestion, and we will hire software engineers who don’t satisfy all the requirements but they are amazing at something important.
Our core stack is:
Go, Kubernetes, AWS (EKS, EC2, Lambda, etc), Nginx and PostgreSQL.
Our Typical Process
- 2+ year experience with Go/Rust
- Good knowledge of database systems, experience with SQL
- Good knowledge of distributed systems, experience with large scale distributed systems is a plus
- Can design Backend APIs
- Good knowledge of linux systems and containerization
- Good knowledge of modern web development technologies and practices
- Good technical communication skills, can understand technical requirements and deliver them
- Generally autonomous
- Initial call
- Skills deep dive
- Call with the Deta CEO
- Trial project
- De-brief & references
🖖 To apply, please send an email with your CV, a cover letter and links to things you've built
, if you have any.