About The Role
Who We Are
MAPEGY is a Berlin-based Data-Intelligence company, founded in 2012. We are dedicated to the collection and provision of innovation & trend insights for decision-makers in the business, academic and non-profit sector. Our Mission: We help organizations improve tomorrow with today’s data.
Skills & Experience
- very good VanillaJS coding skills
- good SQL coding skills
- basic PHP coding skills
- at least 5 years of coding experience
- basic knowledge about web application security
- a "good" or "very good" Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar discipline
- dedication and attention to detail
- experience with Node.js
- experience with MySQL/MariaDB
- experience with Git
- experience with Nginx configurations
- experience with Vue.js
- experience with shell scripting (Linux)
- experience with Python
In 3 words: Fun, growth, and appreciation!
A career at MAPEGY allows you to contribute to the sustainable development of enterprise organizations and helps facilitate positive change. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment – apply now!
How To Apply
- We accept German and English applications. Certificates must be provided in one of these languages too.
- Please attach your résumé & university certificates.
- In order to allow us to better assess your skills, please be so kind to fill out a short Self Evaluation: https://bit.ly/3R2ra7I.
- Please only apply if you have a valid European work permit (attached it in the application) and if it’s possible for you to come to our Berlin office at least once a quarter. Thank you.