Advosense is committed to transforming geriatric care. We’re building technology that empowers clinicians to provide quality care for elderly patients at the bedside, starting with an incontinence management support tool.
Our solution leverages connected sensing technology to monitor the incontinence state of long-term care and hospital patients. Our goal is to build compassionate technologies that support care that are delivered to the right patient, at the right time. Join us and be one of the first innovators building products that will change the standard of incontinence care, for patients and their caregivers, worldwide!
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
- Take ownership of larger pieces of work, develop and lead them
- Provide application support, incident management, and troubleshooting
- Architect and implement software prototypes to identify and mitigate risk
- Own the full lifecycle of feature development from design through testing and release
- Lead investigations into applications of ML for signal processing and predictive modeling
- Communicate cross-functionally, organize, and plan independently
- Experience with UI frameworks (React, Bootstrap, or similar)
- Experience with Python backend frameworks (Django); PostgreSQL database expertise
- Development and deployment of cloud-based systems (e.g. AWS, etc)
- Fluent English
- German tax residency