Qore provides the full stack of digital infrastructure for Banking and payment using homegrown technology that has the best market fit for the African environment. We recognize that our super-talented and highly motivated people are at the core of our unprecedented success so far. As such, we hire people with exceptional talent and abilities, then create an environment where they can become the best version of themselves and thrive both professionally and personally while delivering impact and having fun!
The Web Developer oversees the daily operation, infrastructure, security, and development, He/She ensures the technical implementation of microsites, web pages, and interactive forms.
Cadre: This role functions within Qore and reports to the Engineering ManagerWhat You’ll Do
- Building and configuring applications.
- Ensuring team adherence to project quality standards.
- Communicating client specifications to development teams.
- Assisting with application troubleshooting and debugging.
- Keeping projects on schedule to meet deadlines.
- Writing testable and scalable code for programs.
- Educating junior developers on best practices.
- Bsc in Computer Science, or any related course & 3 - 4 years of web development experience within the FinTech industry.
- Certicates for Web Development, Nanodegrees.
- Knowledge of concurrency best practices and pitfalls.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a collaborative team player who values giving and receiving constructive feedback and who has strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask, work independently or as part of a team, and be self-motivated.
BenefitsQore provides the rare opportunity to make history in the financial space for Africa by Africans, while working with the smartest, brightest & coolest minds in Africa. Our people & culture team continuously thinks of innovative ways to improve employee experience and some of the other benefits of working with Qore includes.
- Very Competitive & Rewarding Pay
- Flexible work mode
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Lunch for onsite work
- Lifelong Learnings