D2X is looking for a System Engineer to join its office in Amsterdam!
Are you goal-oriented with an entrepreneurial mindset and a strong passion for the digital assets industry? Then keep reading!
What we do
D2X will be the first pan-European derivatives exchange for digital assets. Thanks to our regulatory-first approach, reliable trading interface and robust risk management, D2X will bridge the gap between Tech and Finance to facilitate the adoption of digital assets for institutions. D2X is focused on providing a state-of-the-art infrastructure to accelerate the development of the asset class. Our ambition is to become the leading market infrastructure for digital assets, first in Europe and then across more geographies and asset classes.
Working for D2X means being independent, creative, and adaptive. Our culture of innovation and accountability creates an environment that allows you to develop your skills and career.
Technology at D2X
Digital assets trade round-the-clock, 365 days a year. Therefore, we are constantly seeking the most advanced technology to offer a fast and reliable trading interface. Rust allows us to achieve that in a productive way. Developing, testing and optimizing our codebase is the bread and butter of our Engineers.
What you'll do
- Develop, maintain and improve the platform that powers D2X's trading systems
- Provide support for the office environment. Configure and operate multiple systems across all our technology stacks, including desktop engineering, network and various application platforms
- Automate and document technical procedures ranging from application deployments to employee on-boarding
- Support our Network & Security Engineering team with firewall configuration and other security best practices
- Design, implement and maintain communications tools such as Office365, MS Teams, SharePoint, task management (JIRA), mobile device management and video conferencing
- Act as end-to-end owner in administrating JIRA and Confluence
Who you are
- BA/BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or Technology
- Experience with cloud provider Azure. Being familiar with AWS is a bonus
- Proactive approach to problem-solving
- Strong communication skills to work closely with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience working with software support tools in Atlassian application infrastructures such as JIRA, Confluence or similar products.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Experience with Python, Bash and or Powershell scripting
- Interested in DevOps best practices automation
- Infrastructure-as-Code with a Terraform
- You are a self-starter and independent learner excited to work as a part of a high-performing team
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken
What we offer
- Competitive compensation
- Energetic, collaborative, and fun work culture
- Dynamic, international, innovative, and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives
- Learning experience in financial markets and digital assets
- Stock option plan for full-time employees
- Bike compensated by the company, up to EUR 749
- Gym membership, up to EUR 35
- A maximum of 27 days of annual leave based on full-time employment;
- Premium office space with rich amenities in Amsterdam.
You match the job description and do you want to join our team as our new System Engineer? Then, get in touch!