Our modern Finance function is at the core of our business, helping to form the major decisions that impact our projects and activities, and funding the world’s transition to a greener energy future. Our Finance employees are highly valued business partners with strategic and operational focus and are the catalyst for driving our business transformation.
As a Global SAP system business analyst, you will:
- Ensure that system set-up sufficiently covers business needs and implemented processes are compliant to all relevant requirements
- Analyse the system usage and actively drive the improvement, standardization and automation in all accounting related sub-processes in SAP
- Lead initiatives and projects relating to Accounting Process improvements (change management)
- Provide training and technical support in the use of SAP
- Act as a super user and support the Global Business Services Finance function as well as the segment finance functions in the Group with regards to Accounting and Financial Reporting processes
- Participate in finance integrations of new acquired companies
We are looking for an experienced Global SAP System Business Analyst to help us future-proof our business and renewable energy solution. We therefore believe you have:
- 7+ years of SAP Finance experience and 5+ years consulting ecperience
- Experience in SAP S/4HANA Conversion/Upgrade in the areas of Finance
- Higherrelevant education in Finance, Accounting, computer science or information technology
- A good understanding ofhow digitalization can drive business processes andempower people
- Good understanding of various business processes
- Goal-oriented withgood leadership and management skills
- Track record of being able to drive and deliver on projects and improvement initiatives
- Service minded and a team player with good communication and cooperation skills
- Fluentin Norwegian and English is a requirement
A career with Statkraft is a career filled with purpose – meaning that every employee is not just making a living, they are making a real difference to the planet, our communities, and the future. With us, you’ll shape a career that is truly forward-facing with many amazing opportunities and offerings to match. This includes:
- Work in a highly competent team that drives the accounting process ownership globally
- Work in the CFO organization with high focus on competence development, digitalization and process optimization. All employees have individual competence plans with specific targets and time and budget to realize them
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing strong growth
- A positive working environment characterized by expertise, responsibility, and innovation
- Competitive terms of employment and good benefit schemes
Statkraft manages critical infrastructure and services in several countries. The applicant must be eligible for security clearance and authorization.
The position will be located at the head office at Lilleaker, Oslo.
Please submit yourCVandcover letterwithin the deadline of the 1stof March, 2023.
For further information, please contactMaren Saraiva Garcia(VP Global Accounting Processes), via e-mail:email@example.com