DirectViz Solutions is rapidly growing government contractor that provides strategic IT services that meet mission needs for government customers. We are hiring a Software Developer for our new 5 year prime contract. This position is located in Huntsville, AL. and requires US citizenship and the ability to obtain a security clearance. A Secret clearance is preferred.
Software DeveloperDescription Of Work
Under direct supervision, candidate will perform Full lifecycle application development, Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages. Will also provide support in Software analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, and software reliability analysis. Must be familiar with: Front end graphical user interface design, Software testing and quality assurance, Performance tuning, improvement, and balancing. Displays the ability and creativity to analyze problems and implement advanced software solutions.Technical Skills Required
- Education or work experience in C#, Java, WCF services.
- Any Front-end framework experience such as Xamarin Forms and .NET Multi-platform App UI (.NET MAUI)
- WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation)
Desired Technical Experience
- Azure DevOps experience
- Experience with Windows, iOS, iPadOS, and Android application spanning desktop, mobile, and tablet form-factors.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively with limited supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with build tools, such as Visual Studio and code management tools such as Git.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- C# .NET experience.
Applicants may be required to show proof of a COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card to be eligible for employment at some work sites.
DirectViz Solutions, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identification or any other characteristic protected by state, federal or local law.