Coalesce Management Consultancy (CMC) have an consulting assignment available for a Systems Engineer with Safety Competence to work on a project we have in Gothenburg, although they are open to remote working with visits every few months for important workshops and PI planning.
CMC provide expert engineering solutions on an international capacity for Embedded Systems, Electronics, Hardware and other Advanced Engineering projects. Established in 2016, we set out our mission to be the best service-driven consulting business in global STEM markets, and after rapid growth in just a few years, we’re already delivering true expertise to major technology brands and leading companies around the world.
As we expand our reach and take on new projects, we have assignments available for experienced technology professionals to join our consultancy and deliver the expert solutions and high level of service we’re known for across multiple ventures.
By partnering with CMC you get the chance to work with some of the world’s leading technology specialists. From our global offices we support you with each new project, providing a complete scope of work definition ahead of any engagement so you know exactly what’s required by the assignment, before you land on-site. As the project is completed we can continue to work with you by setting up your next project from our global network of leading technology companies.
Join our latest project
Currently we’re looking for a Systems Engineer with Safety Competence to help us provide solutions on a project based in Gothenburg. This is a mostly remote assignment with occasional visits to site.
You’ll be involved in:
- Participate in various cross-functional forums to identify stakeholder expectations on the platform
- Participate in the intake process for definition of new stakeholder system requirements
- Investigate and solve design solutions needed for the platform
- Define system level platform requirements
- Document requirements in SystemWeaver according to the structure defined by the client's information model
- Ensure traceability between system and software requirements, and between system requirements and system verification
- Drive requirements management process
In order to suit the project requirements you must have:
- ISO 26262 Functional Safety
- Requirements Management
- System Design
- SystemWeaver/CarWeaver experience preferable
If you have the relevant capability and are interested in pursuing this assignment, talk to our sales consultants today. firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch
Learn more about Coalesce Management Consulting, our projects and the support we provide to our consultants at https://www.cmc-global.consulting/
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.