At Zen, we’re proud to do things differently. As the largest independently owned, and B Corp accredited, telecommunications and technology service provider in the UK, we’re not shackled by shareholders or short-term thinking, instead we strive for long-term goals that are aligned to our happiness objectives and driven by our desire to have a positive impact on our people, our customers, our partners, and the planet.
Grown from a pioneering ISP into a company that provides the full range of data, voice, hosting and cloud services to homes and businesses across the UK, we believe that good business is an ethical business, and we have two and a half decades of continuous growth to prove it.
Through our award-winning customer and technical support service we provide our customers with the capabilities they need to communicate, collaborate, and thrive in a highly connected world - supported by a highly robust and resilient independent network. Proud to be named the only Which? recommended provider for Broadband, winners of 18 consecutive PC Pro Best Broadband awards, a UK IT Industry Award for Services Company of the Year, and the UK Customer Experience Silver award for Technology & Telecoms.
We believe that business should be a force for good and we’re committed to improving the lives of our people, creating a better future through our community, charity and D&I work, and to make sure we look after our environment. Perhaps that’s why we’re a certified Great Place to Work TM , achieved Carbon Neutral Plus status and B Corp Certification!
The primary focus for the Team and this individual will be to lead and develop a team in our mission to build on our “Digital First” journey. This journey will provide Zen customers and prospects a best in class experience, adopting the best ideas from other leading industries, to deliver an innovative, automated and disruptive CX to support Zen in its mission to become a challenger brand within the communications market. The team’s mission will be to build on and rapidly develop our Digital self-serve capability to our customer engagement systems.
This will be delivered through numerous technologies and multiple channels so a broad technical skillset is essential with the ability to embrace new technologies to solve specific challenges.
You will be joining a highly capable and enthusiastic group of developers working on an exciting array of technologies in a very friendly environment.
The wider Systems Development team are embarking on a journey to re-platform our entire software estate, this would offer the right candidate the opportunity to solve unique, large scale technical problems across a wide variety of challenges and technical problems.
Skills & Experience:
- Good competent levels of experience in the following technologies: HTML5, CSS3, React,
- Experience of using Docker
- Experience of using Node.JS
- Experience of using GraphQL
- Competent at using source control (Git, TFS, Azure DevOps)
- Experience of working with Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure)
- Experience of using CI/CD (Azure DevOps, GO CD)
- Extensive experience of Test Driven Development
- Understanding and experience of Databases (SQL Server, Dynamo, Mongo)
- Understanding of and experience in implementing technical design patterns and architectural principals
- Ability to communicate effectively and work within a team environment
- Two days paid leave to support charitable work
- Flexible and Hybrid working
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Access to discounted private Medical Healthcare
- Eye care vouchers
- Internal coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Recognition awards where we celebrate the most awesome people
- Superfast Free Reliable Broadband
- Discounted Mobile plans
- Car salary sacrifice scheme
- Continuous learning and development - over 13000 courses available across all areas
- Matched Pension contributions up to 6%
- 25 days Annual leave, rising to 30 days with length of service
- Life Assurance
- Travel Loan and Ride2Work Schemes
- Subsidised Onsite Nursery
- Subsidised Onsite Restaurant
- Onsite Contemplation and Prayer room
We’re building an inclusive work environment
Here at Zen your gender, race, ethnicity, neurodiversity, sexuality, sub culture, size, introversion, extraversion, family background and everything else that shapes you does matter to us. Because they matter to you and are part of who you are.
We’re interested in you as an individual and here you’ll find opportunities to develop, be recognised and hopefully enjoy yourself along the way. So don’t hold back, there is a warm welcome for everyone at Zen and we look forward to meeting you.
The hiring manager for this role is Nick Greenwood, we are currently not seeking agency support to fill this role.