*Contract through January 2025
*Hybrid Remote in Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN
- Work with planning managers, architects, business analysts, quality assurance analysts and agencies to define and transform business requirements into technical design and programming specifications conforming to the system architecture.
- Implement enterprise solutions following established BCA patterns in application development and data security.
- Build, deploy and test software applications and modules using automated test and deployment technologies and tools.
- Provide direction in identifying appropriate technical solutions (application and system level) that meets business objectives, which include defining technical alternatives to derive the most cost-effective solutions to meet client requirements.
- Review test cases and test plans in conjunction with quality assurance staff.
- Execute unit and integration testing procedures.
- Seven years of experience developing ASP .NET MVC applications with C#
- Five years of experience developing in XQuery
- Three years of experience developing with Java
- Experience using Entity Framework
- Experience writing T-SQL for MS SQL Server
- Experience working with MarkLogic
- Experience within an Agile Scrum development team
- Experience in development of Windows Services using .NET 4.0 or above
- Experience using XML schemas
- Experience using XSLT
- Experience using SOAP and REST web services
- Experience using Web API
- Experience with DevOps incorporating automation for CI/CD pipelines
- Experience using Gradle
- Experience with GitLab
- Experience working with performance and availability tools such as New Relic
- Experience working with and remediating scans from SAST and DAST tools
- Experience using HTML
- Experience using CSS
- Experience with Junit
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Design concepts
- Experience working with law enforcement or criminal justice systems