The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
Do you have a passion for working on emerging technologies?
Navy Strategic Programs (NSP) is experiencing significant growth and we need your expertise to deliver amazing new technologies to our customers.
We have opportunities that include sophisticated Hypersonic Technology, Glide Body Strike technology, and other key technology insertions.
The early design and engineering phase provides you with tremendous career growth potential along with important assignments to stretch and hone your expertise. This is a rare opportunity to work closely alongside our Navy Strategic Systems Programs (SSP) partners to field a number of future strategic systems that the nation urgently needs.
Learn more about CPS
Lockheed Martin is looking for a dedicated Systems Engineer to become a member of the Weapon System Software Integration Team.
As a Software Systems Engineer, You Will
- Establish system software architecture and CONOPS, support system level design and decomposition into requirements
- Perform system analysis and software interface definition and management across weapon system elements
- Evaluate potential system failure modes and define detection, isolation, and response (FDIR) strategies
- Plan software integration and test activities
- Lead failure investigations and anomaly resolution boards
- Effectively communicate to program and customer management and executive leadership extemporaneously and in formal reviews
- Participate in development and execution of critical program milestone reviews such as SRR, SDR, PDR and CDR. To promote the sharing of ideas, we at Lockheed Martin champion an inclusive work environment that supports differences and big-picture thinking.
This position is in one of the Coolest places to work: Denver, Colorado.