Located in Baltimore, Maryland, AlarisPro is the leader in Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Operations and Fleet Management. We offer Software as a Service (SaaS) to UAS operators, maintainers, and manufacturers empowering them with the critical data needed to maintain and optimize their fleets, unmanned systems and subsystems. AlarisPro uses a combination of Cloud Based software, Mobile Application software, Cloud Based API’s, IOT Devices and Cloud Based Data Storage to provide our customers with the system reliability information they need to fly safely.
AlarisPro has an immediate need for a Software Engineer. A qualified candidate must be entrepreneurial and hungry to thrive in a rapidly changing environment. The Software Engineer is an integral member of AlarisPro's development team and will be involved in all aspects of the software development process.
Requirements and Skills:
- Must be a US Citizen
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 3 -7 years of recent experience in software development.
- An understanding of low-level programming concepts such as streams, HTTP methods, and multi-threading scripting and programming.
- Experience building, training, and deploying machine learning models.
- A Practical understanding of secure software design patterns including input validation and common attack prevention.
- Experience with Android and IOS mobile application development including development certificates and app store submission.
- Experience with advanced concepts such as IoT, data analytics and machine learning.
- Some experience in small business environments.
- Experience with Web, API, and Mobile authentication.
- Experience with the following technologies is strongly preferred:
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Web Application and API Development with Microsoft C#.Net and VB.Net
- Mobile Android and IOS application development using Xamarin
- MS SQL Database server administration, replication, table, and procedure optimization
- AWS architecture (EC2 Instances, VPC Endpoints, S3, Code Commit, etc...)
- Microsoft IIS Server Administration and Security
- WebSocket and Lazy Loading programming experience
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Web application review and development.
- Restful API review and development.
- Software verification and code review.
- Assist in the maintenance of AWS
- Writing software release notes.
- Maintaining and optimizing the current MS-SQL Database
Benefits And Perks
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
Medical insurance with HSA
Company paid basic life insurance
Company paid short and long-term disability insurance
Safe Harbor 401(k) plan with company match
- 11 paid company holidays
- Paid time off, paid sick time, and paid volunteer days
- Professional development and tuition assistance
- Friendly work environment
AlarisPro is seeking bright, energetic individuals that will help us grow and develop together! We uphold a promise to treat our employees with the same care and concern as we do our customers. We offer all employees competitive compensation and benefits in an exciting, fast-paced industry. Join our growing team and apply today!