US Citizenship Required
This Work is Remote.
Essential Job Functions:
Devising and modifying applications programs and procedures from detailed specifications to solve complex problems. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains those programs. Ability to deliver competent agile software development by executing all phases of applications programming activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Math, Engineering, or IT-related field preferred or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years developing software on fully automated CI/CD in the cloud - specifically, Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Must be proficient in developing APIs and microservices.
- Must be proficient in automation tools - Jenkins, Git, Confluence/Jira.
- Other nice to haves: DevOps, Terraform, AWS CLI, Apigee.
Extra nice to haves and are needed on the team:
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Detailed documentation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications.
- Strong customer service/client facing skills
Powered by JazzHR