Robert Half has an exciting opportunity for a talented Web Developer with a thorough knowledge of design software and user experience to join a growing Construction/Contractor company. Do you have an aptitude for coding, a deep understanding of enterprise systems, and a creative side? Then this rewarding Web Developer position may be for you. This long-term contract / contract / temporary to permanent opportunity is in Erlanger, Kentucky.
Your responsibilities in this role
Work with leadership and others to find the right solutionsWork with key partners to punctually deliver tested and reusable code in a quickly changing environmentCreate simple solutions for complex business processes, integrating best of breed toolsIdentify business needs and ensure solutions align with the company goalsDrive and code solutions creativelyRequirements
- Ability to develop end-to-end solutions that generate positive user experiences
- Able to move from quickly from draft mockups into various web languages
- Experience working with and tuning high volume mobile applications
- 2+ years experience with both front-end and back-end technologies in a B2B or B2C web production environment- Strong knowledge of compatibility and cross-browser issues
- Node.js experience
- React experience required
- Practical knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Hands-on experience with server-side languages
- Background in supporting the technical needs of sites of high volume websites, apps, and integrations
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit
© 2022 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to