Ready for a challenging and rewarding internship? This is your opportunity to work hands on with project teams throughout the summer and see your development projects put into production! Join a leading industrial distribution company and unleash your technology skills to move our business forward!
We share a mindset at Motion Industries where weâre using our technology fluency to transform everything about our business. If youâre ready to unleash your knowledge, tame technology, and bust out of the ordinary, find out whatâs next at Motion Industries.
This position will be based in Birmingham, AL. The ideal candidates will reside in the Birmingham, AL area.Â
- Participate in status meetings and provide status in Agile Ceremonies and tools
- Work with development team to develop solutions
- Design, develop and unit test solutions between disparate systems
- Document design
- Work with Administrator to deploy code throughout the development process and monitor and configure systemÂ
- Working on a BS or BA degree in a computer related field
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Working knowledge of Linux shell and Windows scripting
- Working knowledge of Java and/or .Net a plus
- High Level understanding of full lifecycle development
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance
- Individual must be a self-starter and capable of working independently as well as part of a team
- Capable of learning new tools and technologies.
- Ability to provide strong problem solving skills a variety of methods