Who we are:
Software Experts is an early-stage company with a young, dynamic and ambitious team that provides digital transition by helping companies to work with the optimal tools, develop fast automations and reach bigger audiences to increase their business impact.
We are 100% remote and based in Barcelona. Although we conduct some punctual meetings in-person as they require more human touch, those can be off-sites, events, retrospectives…
We launched our own website a few months ago and our work demand is increasing, that’s why we are creating this job offer, to grow our team, so we can continue supplying our product to more clients.
As a Junior Software Engineer at Software Experts, you will be responsible for building beautiful and user-friendly interfaces while being functional in our cross-functional team.
Are you ready to be part of the game changers in the digital transition era?
Then don’t hesitate to contact us!
How you are part of our success story:
- You write code and tests, build prototypes, solve issues and analyze bottlenecks on the entire frontend
- You are responsible for building a great user experience with new features and streamlining existing ones
- You bring in good solutions for technical and process problems so that we can improve our performance and efficiency
- You support the product owners with your technical knowledge and collaborate closely with design to bring our user experience to the next level
- You ensure a high quality of code
- You share your up-to-date knowledge of industry trends and provide self-service abilities to the team and therefore drive innovation in our tech company
What you need to convince us:
- You have 3+ years of experience in software development, working in a company or making your own projects
- You know what ES6 is and have experience with React
- You manage working with CSS frameworks, such as Tailwind
- You got strong English communication and interpersonal skills
- You are highly goal-oriented, work extremely conscientiously and like to work in an agile-scrum environment
- You share a startup/scale up mindset, know what it takes to build a tech company and want to provide efficient work in order to make our products and services better every day
- Ideally, you already used technologies like GraphQL and/or Next.js in a production environment
- You are based in Barcelona
What would be a plus:
- Experience with Next.js
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Rest APIs
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Jest
What you can expect from your Software Experts journey:
- High options to scale: You can have a huge impact on our company by delivering high quality and efficient products that can lead you wherever you put your goals.
- Best Tools: You will learn and use the best tools for software development, as we don’t hesitate to pay extra in order to handle the best technology.
- Growth & Responsibility: We support your personal development & reaching your career goals with internal mentoring trainings and a dynamic hierarchy
- Remote Working: We give you the freedom to work from home, but we also bear in mind the need to meet in-person to create a better company culture.
- Company & Team Events: We offer a budget for regular team events and organize company parties to have fun and catch up with your teammates outside work
- Free-Chosen Paid Vacation Days: You can enjoy holidays for a great work-life-balance whenever you need them, just ask them.
- Sustainability Guild: We are committed to minimize the environmental impact wherever possible by raising awareness internally, exchanging and learning about sustainable practices
- Tech Team: We work in cross-functional teams and continuously improve the team work by sharing our feedback. We own our code and make sure things are running smoothly in one week scrum cycles
Our tech stack:
So what are you waiting for?