Title: Software Engineer/Full Stack Engineer
Duration: 12 months Contract
Location: Urbandale, IA/ Hybrid
Works on a product team and supports product design by planning its work, coordinating with others, and writing and testing code to deliver functionality for the complete product or products it supports. This level designs complex/significant parts of a system/sub-system or works on a
complete product of a broad scope and solves well-defined problems with little guidance. May act as a work lead, providing technical coaching to other engineers and support personnel; Recognized as an expert user of critical technology; develops new software functionality for product development.
What Skills You Need
• 5 or more years of experience in the design, development, testing and integration of high complex software solutions
• 2 or more years of experience in software test automation techniques (Test Driven Development) and framework (JEST, Mockito, Cypress etc.)
• Working experience leveraging DevOps and lean development principles such as Continuous Integration,
• Continuous Delivery/Deployment using tools like Git, Jenkins etc.
• 2 or more years of working experience of AWS Services (Lambda, API Gateway, ECS etc.) and understanding of infrastructure as code using Terraform or CloudFormation
• Proven experience working in an Agile/Scrum team environment
• Passionate, creative and have the desire to learn new complex technology
What Makes You Stand Out
• Cloud Certification (AWS or Azure)
• Appetite for continuous learning and willingness/dedication to develop deep technical skills needed to further develop, transform, and modernize processes and solutions
• Experience designing and developing service-based architecture, micro-services, REST or GraphQL. Experience in API First design approach using OpenAPI specifications and/or Swagger
• Experience with industry-standard security protocols like OAuth2, OpenID Connect, SAML etc.