Your new team
At Rentable, we help connect Renters with Property Managers. We believe the best way to do that is with ApartmentIQ, which gives Property Managers an automated way to understand their markets and make important business decisions, such as how to price and advertise their units competitively.
In this role, you will play an integral part in the development of ApartmentIQ. Our team is highly technical, with the mission to change the apartment rental industry. We are responsible for creating the tools our customers use every day to advertise and support their properties. We work directly with engineering, sales, and customer success to identify, prioritize and solve the complex issues involved in giving our customers the data they need.Your Responsibilities
Your Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Deploying features on a fast pace, agile schedule.
- Engage with product leadership on what features to prioritize.
- Grow professionally, have fun, and add to our remote work culture every day.
Bonus Skills & Experience
- Solid understanding of fundamental web technologies such as HTTP, REST, AJAX and JSON.
- Ability to break down complex problems into digestible chunks.
- Strong technical writing and communication skills.
- Creative and Self-motivated with a growth mindset.
- Ability to translate prototypes into real-world production web tools.
- Love pushing pixels to create truly wonderful experiences.
- A strong desire to experiment and iterate in order to create a product you are truly proud of.
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- 2+ years of experience in web development
- A college degree in computer science or a related field is preferred, but not required.
- Ruby on Rails web development.
- Webpack for building React applications within a rails application.
- Taste in modern trends of front-end development.
- Desire to build simple, user-focused, and intuitive user experiences.
- Experience building responsive applications across a variety of browsers and devices.
We are unable to provide any working sponsorship at this time.Why Rentable?
We're a 100% remote company where meetings, bureaucracy, and hierarchy are abhorred, and building and solving problems are what matter above all else.
Our passion and dedication has quickly made us one of the fastest-growing startups in the state of Wisconsin, with backing from some of the largest Venture Capital firms in the country.
We believe in radical inclusivity. Everyone is welcome to join our team and we share all key metrics. And we always put renters first - we're serious about all that "build a renter-friendly world" stuff we keep talking about.Perks of working for Rentable
- 100% Remote Workplace
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Program
- Open Vacation Policy (you take a vacation whenever you want)
- Fun, Vibrant, Enthusiastic Remote Company Culture