We are seeking an experienced IBM Maximo Design/Developer to join the Enterprise Systems Business Line within our Technology Consulting Practice. We seek a qualified Maximo practitioner to provide application/technology solutions and services to our clients.
- The Maximo design / developer shall possess strong functional and technical knowledge of the IBM Maximo EAM solution.
- Candidate will focus on continuous improvement and enterprise innovation, and have a strong attention to detail while delivering high-quality work to our clients.
- The Maximo design / developer is responsible for providing professional services to our clients focusing on the Maximo for Utilities technologies and application.
- This position will participate in a variety of Enterprise Transformation Programs focused on Maximo solutions through all delivery lifecycle stages of a typical software implementation or upgrade.
The selected candidate will join the Global Enterprise Systems Business Line, which focuses on providing our clients a variety of consulting services, offerings, capabilities, and strategies delivering high value to our clients through a variety of leading technologies and practice disciplines.
- The candidate must have strong project execution capabilities, collaboration capabilities, and excellent communication skills.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit
© 2022 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to