A Robert Half client has an employment opportunity for a Full-Stack Developer. The Full-Stack Developer would be responsible for implementing new features, maintaining existing code, and refactoring existing code across a breadth of products used both internally and externally at the company. This long-term contract / temporary employment opportunity is based in the Tucson, Arizona area.
What you get to do every day
- Customarily implement code-review and join with other developers
- Present clear and consistent conversation around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- Team up with Scrum team to produce proper work estimates
- This job might be for you if you can maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
- Correct and furnish production support
- Less than one year of experience is acceptable
- Command of PostgreSQL
- Applicants with familiarity with scrum are preferred
- Applicants with experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc. are preferred.
- Ability to write clean, standardized code that performs optimally in highly concurrent environments
- Applicants with knowledge of education standards such as QTI/APIP, SIF, AIF will be preferred.
- Candidates with familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database) will be the best fit for this position
- Experience integrating with API backends
- Applicants with experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc., are preferred
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit
© 2022 Robert Half. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to