- Description:* The selected candidate will support Software development. Specific duties to include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for architecting, developing, and implementing software updates for the GMD Fire Control product, to include modernization and modularization of heritage software.
- Leverage technologies, strategies, and techniques in software modernization to implement fire control algorithms and mission logic in a modern distributed service based architecture.
- Collaborate and effectively communicate as a member of a team in an agile based construct utilizing best practices in continuous integration, continuous learning, and DevOps.
- Responsible for developing test scripts, software design documentation (UML diagrams), and verification artifacts that showcase software intended functionality and performance.
- Troubleshooting, investigating, and debugging software modules in a continuous integration / continues development construct that includes utilizing software pipelines and DevOps best practices. *Skills:* java, c++, linux, ood, object oriented design, python, C/c++, oop, object oriented *Additional Skills & Qualifications:* Nice to haves:
- Exp in modern framework
- Cloud computing experience (Azure, Kubernetes)
- Exp in developing command and control software
- Security +
- Python or Matlab
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.