Cadent powers the evolution of TV brand advertising. We provide marketers, agencies, operators, and media owners with data-driven solutions for buying and selling TV advertising. By connecting brands with opportunities across national inventory sources—cable, broadcast, and digital media—our technology improves efficiencies and boosts the results of linear, addressable, and cross-screen campaigns.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a Frontend Engineering Intern to join our team for spring 2023. The Intern will have an opportunity to gain hands-on experience virtually by working directly with our Frontend Lead Engineer. Our ideal candidate will be abreast of new technologies, eager to learn from some of the best developers in the area and is ready to be challenged in a fast-paced agile environment.
The Intern will also spend the spring on an individual project customized to their specific skill set which they’ll present to our Tech Leadership team at the end of the program. Details of the projects and timeline will be laid out by supervisors at the beginning of the program.
The Intern will be responsible for fulfilling tasks set out by supervisors from the specific department they are working in, including but not limited to:
- Attend team meetings
- Perform research
- Use department-specific software to complete day-to-day assignments
- Work with some of the latest and greatest frontend technologies, design patterns, and implementation best practices
- Assist in frontend development and practices and provide technical and design feedback on early concepts
- Collaborate with product teams, designers, and other engineers to come up with solutions that solve our users’ problems
- Work with engineering and product team colleagues to design and implement highly interactive user interfaces
- Competitive pay
- College credit (if applicable)
- A junior or senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science at a college or university
- Able to commit to a part-time (20 hours per week) work schedule between February 13, 2023 – April 21, 2023
- Any experience building UIs with modern tools like React, Redux, Redux Sagas, Jest and Enzyme
- Demonstrated attention to detail, especially around reliability, performance, and accessibility.
- Excellent verbal and written communicators
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn from a rapidly growing company
- Confident to take initiative and collaborate with teammates
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
So, if the leading edge of media technology is the place you want to be, contact us today to start the conversation!
/CADENT/ is an EOE M/F/D/V. We do not work with 3rd Party Staffing Agencies