DESE Research, Inc. is excited for the opportunity to add a Web Developer
to our existing team. If you feel like you have the skills and qualifications for this position, please apply now!Job Responsibilities
- Plans, designs, evaluates, develops, tests, edits, maintains, and documents look and flow of websites.
- Develops user interface features, site animation and special effects,
- Provides technical consultation, planning and administration of the software infrastructure and technical support for the implementation and maintenance of websites.
- Develops code using HTML, Visual Basic or other web-based programming languages.
- Performs functionality and navigation testing.
- Prepares technical documentation.
- Designs web architecture.
- May interview clients to help clarify goals for establishing/updating a website.
- May provide project leadership.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicable programming languages and techniques
- Active TS clearance and the willingness to take/pass the CI Poly for SCI access
- US Citizenship required
- NET/C#, Bootstrap, CSS, Java Script
Why Employee's Love Working For DESE
- Python, Modern Web Framework, Sharepoint experience.
- All applicants must be fully COVID-19 Vaccinated to be considered for employment at DESE Research, Inc.*
At DESE, we are committed to creating a company that is known for its respect and care for employee's. We understand that happy employees are what keeps our business going and we strive to provide the best opportunities for each individual working on our team! Here are a few reasons you will love working here:
- Competitive salaries
- Annual performance bonuses
- Robust 401k profit sharing plan
- Competitive health, dental & vision insurance with affordable premiums
- Flexible work schedules
- Two different flexible spending account options
- Company paid life insurance & Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Education reimbursement program
- Personal leave for approved philanthropic activities
- Vacation, Sick & Holiday leave
- Opportunities for internal promotions
- Employee referral incentive program
- Rewards and gifts for service anniversaries
Disability Accommodation for Applicants - DESE Research, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following alternative email address or phone number to contact us about your interest in employment with us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 256-837-8004x123.Job Posted by ApplicantPro