Join the early Caplight team as one of the first engineers!
We are looking for a rock star full-stack engineer who wants to help build a new financial marketplace and data platform. As an early engineer, not only will you get to build exciting new products from scratch, but you'll also play a key role in determining the architecture and technology choices we use at Caplight, as well as our engineering processes. You'll work alongside a team of product-minded engineers and report directly to our co-founder & CTO.Qualifications
- 2+ years professional experience, ideally with a focus on full-stack web software development
- Professional experience with React & Typescript
- Tinker mindset: you stay up to date on newer technologies and explore them every so often. Love a certain technology — great, pitch it to us and let's use it!
- Product-minded: we don't have a formal product organization so you'll have to make frequent decisions around client-facing product. You may have to cut corners every now and then and should know when to make those tradeoffs!
- Fast: We have a lot to ship! We build features in a day and entire products in a week.
- Experience with financial markets is a plus but certainly not a requirement.
The salary range for this position is $120,000 - $165,000