Software Engineer (2 positions: Entry & Mid Level)
Why join Wodify? Because your ideas matter here. Because you can drive impact here. Because you will grow here. Wodify makes a difference every day, so we invest in our people and give them the autonomy and flexibility to create success. We are on the cutting edge of fitness management software with products empowering gyms, members, and coaches around the globe. To date, we’ve connected two million people and 5,000 gyms in over 95 countries.
We are looking to hire for two Software Engineering positions: one at an entry level and one at a mid level. The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about learning new technologies and translating those learnings into the development of new features for one of the fastest-growing software applications in the functional fitness industry. You will be an integral member of a team coding a wide variety of features for the app.
Our engineering team – with your help – will tell powerful stories through our product line, targeted to our existing and prospective customers. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with an interest in full stack development, testing, and implementation, to work with other talented engineers, product designers, and product managers and be impactful in a fast-paced environment with high expectations.
Must live or be willing to relocate to Philadelphia, PA.
A Day In The Life
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Spend dedicated and targeted time learning how to develop within a low-code environment called Outsystems
- Collaborate with team members in designing and building highly-scalable backend services and applications.
- Support the creation of solutions for new product features and enhancements
- Active participation in team agile activities such as story curating, planning work backlog, work estimation, sprint planning, retros, demos, etc.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to provide responsive support to escalated customer issues, plan delivery of product changes, and new products.
- Participate in code reviews to represent reviewed work for adherence to standards and specifications.
Mid Level Engineer
: 5+ years software engineering experience, or intern/co-op experience, with a modern development stack architecture, e.g. MVC, Microservices, Web APIs and/or back-end programming languages and/or frameworks, e.g. .NET, Core, C#, Python, Java
Entry Level Engineer
: 3+ years software engineering experience, or intern/co-op experience, with a modern development stack architecture, e.g. MVC, Microservices, Web APIs and/or back-end programming languages and/or frameworks, e.g. .NET, Core, C#, Python, Java
- Experience with Front End and/or general Web Application development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other related field is required
- 1-3+ years Experience in Outsystems
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and agile methodologies
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve problems and formulate recommendations
- Willingness and aptitude to embrace new ideas and master concepts rapidly
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
110k-130k salary, bonus + equity plan
90k-110k salary, bonus + equity plan
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance plus company-paid disability and life insurance
- 401(k) plan and FSA
- Unlimited PTO and Holiday Calendar
- Team, social and philanthropy events
- Gym/wellness reimbursement and commuter benefits
- Location-agnostic (remote, hybrid, and in-office friendly!)
- If in office: Beautiful office fully stocked with coffee, snacks, and wine on tap
We know that you want to be part of an organization where you can build a successful career and make an impact. In order to do that, you need an organization that gives you purposeful work and the opportunity to grow and develop. We also know that those organizations are few and far between.
At Wodify, our purpose is to empower a fulfilled life for our customers, partners, and communities. We ensure our team members have the flexibility and autonomy to make a meaningful difference everyday and as Wodify grows we support our team members by providing clear steps to their own professional growth and development.
Everything we do at Wodify stems from our culture. We are driven by our values which are:
- Operate with Integrity
- Lead like a Business Owner
- Invest in Yourself and Others
- Stay Positive and Have Fun
We strive to live these values everyday in our interactions with each other, our customers, and our vendors and make sure that everyone feels empowered to hold each other accountable to them as well.
So, if our message and culture resonates with you, check out our open positions and apply! And in the meantime, check out our culture videos and blog!